Sunday, May 10, 2009

First Annual Alaskan All Mountain Camping Lalapalooza


This turned out to be the best camping spot.  We were really scared at first because we couldn't find a place that seemed to be bear free.  It is also difficult to find a flat location, but Chris spotted this little gem!  The ground was spongy, and he has the coolest tent. It only takes like 3 min. to set up, which is much appreciated.  Afterwords I said how much fun I had, and he said he would just have to work hard to make sure I was always very warm and comfortable because that way I will continue to want to camp with him.  Smart man. 



Mr. Handsome man himself.  We thought this was a place called smugglers cove, but later found it that we were wrong.  Oh well, it was awesome.  

Did I say Mr. Handsome?  I meant, our "special" friend.
AND, his "special" wife. The camera was hanging from a tree in this picture, lucky the wind blew it in our direction at the right time!

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Hey you guys! Glad to see you started blogging, and that you are having fun. We miss you. I wish we were camping alongside you all. That is one of our goals for the summer to camp!


    We Love you.

    ReplyDelete