Saturday, June 27, 2009

Road Trip To Canada



You can see the sun is starting to go down... but it takes a lot longer to set in the North than it does back home.



We ended up changing a ladies flat tire...



Here are all the animals we saw on our trip.



Lynx.



The moose we saw was too fast to get a shot of him. So sorry this is a stolen pic.



An excellent way to finish off the day. This was our first sunset in Alaska. In Skagway we are surrounded by mountains and never get to see the sun actually set.

3 comments:

  1. Nate and I just watched a movie about Alaska, and we thought of you - and we got very jealous, looking at all of your pictures. Looks like a wonderful summer!

    Except, I'm afraid of moose and bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris and Carlie!!! I found you! You guys make such good mountainmen/women :) So this is my blog that doesnt have much to it... ashleymarieaz.blogspot.com I miss you girl!! Life just isn't the same without you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We didn't know that you guys had a blog! OH MY GOSH!! I can't believe you guys slept in bear country in a tent! That is amazing-you guys look awesome! Are you coming to the wedding? Send me your email so I can invite you to our blog- natalithompson@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete